“Life24 was a genuine lifesaver for my family”
“Life24 was a genuine lifesaver for my family. My mum had a fall while cooking food and knocked herself out. My dad heard the fire alarm but was overcome by the smoke. He was unable to reach the phone to dial 999 due to his mobility issues.
“Thankfully the service was linked to a smoke alarm, which alerted the local fire brigade. They swiftly came over and took Mum and Dad to hospital, where they were treated for smoke inhalation.
“It would have been a very different story without Life24, as Dad would have been unable to call for help. When we first suggested getting the alarms, Dad was quite resistant, he didn’t think he needed it. This incident definitely convinced him otherwise!”.